TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Re:Chelsea Chan/Guangzhou Zhuahua Educational Co. - ESL school review - Teachers Discussion
Kersten - 2006-10-08

Chelsea Chan/Guangzhou Zhuahua Educational Co. - ESL school review

Posted By Erin Love
Date 2 October 2006

I came over to China with this company. I was expecting to be living and working in Guangzhou, but I am now in Huizhou. Chelsea promised me a good job in Guangzhou, but then reneged on it. The students are so badly behaved, she told me, and then shipped me off to another school in anther city. This is the only good thing she did. In my contract I was promised a working visa and a residency permit. When my passport was finally returned (yes, my mistake no need to harp on me for it), I was surprised to find that I had a business visa and no residency permit. Please to anyone who is looking for work in China, avoid this company! Chelsea is only looking for money and she is not legal! The only way I got out of my contract was the visa clause, and it was her fault. If you want a headache and sleepless nights, then come teach for Chelsea. If you want to avoid that, steer clear of Guangzhou Zhuahua Educational Co., they are bad!!!!!

NOW MY COMMENTS:
CHELSEA CHAN SUCKS!!! SHE'S A DESPERADO IN ALL RAMFICATIONS.SHE RAN AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND NOW POST ON ESLCAFE.COM.
I'VE HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH HER TOO A YEAR AGO BUT I DUMPED HER JOB WHEN I SMELT RAT.
FELLOW EXPERIENCED COMRADES AND ROOKIES IN ESL,AVOID CHELSEA CHAN/GUANGZHOU ZHUAHUA EDUCATIONAL GROUP LIKE A PLAGUE!

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Re:Chelsea Chan/Guangzhou Zhuahua Educational Co. - ESL school review - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -