TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › nasty teacher alert we need info!!!!!! - Teachers Discussion
Massimo Montinari - 2006-10-11

I wonder if any of you well travelled teachers may be able to shed a little light on a character called Paul Colin Keenan (or variations of these three names). He's acting principle at an International school in Egypt and has obviously no true qualifications or experience for the position, of which he compensates through aggression and bullying behaviour,especially women and children. We need info on this guy as his life story which includes being a part time marine who lost half his head and genitals in iraq and exhibits no scars at all, has a phd in both or either (depending on the day)sciences and child psychology, is a medical doctor, a lawyer, was educated at sandhurst, has or has not a wife and son, published five childrens books, has worked in Laos and Saudi, is fluent in Korean and Japanese has a degree in computer sciences but doesnt know a hard drive from ...... well.... I leave it to you.... etc etc..... I am not only concerned for my wifes welfare, but her students educational welfare also. And that of the school. She is very happy there and the school deserves the truth.

Messages In This Thread
nasty teacher alert we need info!!!!!! - Teachers Discussion -- Massimo Montinari -- 2006-10-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › nasty teacher alert we need info!!!!!! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -