TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re US Criminals
Davyhulme - 2016-12-04
In response to US Criminals (Xinran)

Western teachers always speak about problems in China but in China people are nonviolent. We protect you because think highly of your service to our students. US is a very violent country. Are people able to solve problems without going crazy in your culture?

So western teachers cannot speak about problems now? I bet you also apply that to Chinese teachers, and are one of those who only wants to hear good about China, and not the dirty truth. But being objective is not a well known trait of your fellow countrymen, or thinking outside of the box! People are nonviolent....then how come I have seen two guys stabbing another guy with a piece of metal pipe in Shenzhen, a chinese guy beating his girlfriend/wife late at night in Shenzhen, had an FAO threaten me in another province of China, and had groups of chinese guys gang up on me, always in gangs, never one to one, on more than one occasion. China is just as violent as the US, if not more so. You have a big amount of people who are not getting proper treatment for mental illness, and it is one of those things that people in China like to bury their head in the sand about, and hope that it will go away....it will not. Aside from my own, and other posters, personal experiences, there are well reported cases of foreigners being beaten/murdered/stabbed in Beijing and Shanghai and elsewhere. I would imagine the german mans family want to know why he was stabbed for just eating hotpot with a chinese woman, and even if he did not know she had a husband, he still did not deserve it, why can't a chinese guy just beat someone a bit and then walk away, what is wrong that they have to grab a knife/meat cleaver and kill someone?

Messages In This Thread
US Criminals -- Xinran -- 2016-12-03
Re US Criminals -- Davyhulme -- 2016-12-04
Re US Criminals -- Foxy -- 2016-12-04
Re US Criminals -- Xinran -- 2016-12-06
Re US Criminals -- Foxy -- 2016-12-06
Re US Criminals -- [poster] -- 2016-12-06
Re: Re US Criminals -- Curious -- 2016-12-06
Re: Re US Criminals -- BeenThere -- 2016-12-06
Re: Re US Criminals -- [poster] -- 2016-12-07
Re: Re US Criminals -- BeenThere -- 2016-12-07
Re: Re US Criminals -- Trump diplomacy -- 2016-12-07