TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: interesting story about taiwan, canadian guy and taiwan girl
Trump diplomacy - 2016-12-04

There is a personality type, exhibited by Trump, that craves attention without any concern for the nature of the attention.

Read:
https://newrepublic.com/article/139094/theres-no-check-trump-except-reality-qa-wayne-barrett

One excerpt is about Roy Cohn, Trump's attorney for a dozen years until his death from AIDS, an infamous lawyer who went from council at the McCarthy hearings to the New York Mafia families to the Trumps:

"Roy Cohn ate with his fingers. I kid you not. He brought a little glass inside of his coat pocket. He would pop little white pills when he thought you weren’t looking. He was the most satanic figure I ever met in my life. He was almost reptilian. I think he’s going to handle the swearing-in at the inauguration. They’re not going to bring a judge, they’re going to have Roy. And then Roy’s going to go back to the White House and f*** a 12-year-old. In the Oval Office.

I think Roy was the second-most important figure in Donald’s life, next to Fred (his father)"

Messages In This Thread
Re re: interesting story about taiwan, canadian guy and taiwan girl -- Foxy -- 2016-12-04
Re re: interesting story about taiwan, canadian guy and taiwan girl -- Trump diplomacy -- 2016-12-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: interesting story about taiwan, canadian guy and taiwan girl

Go to another board -