TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Thanks! - Teachers Discussion
Lyn - 2006-10-17

Thanks Julia for the latest info that you dropped off. That is something that I was not aware of at all about the change of province and you would have to go back to the province that you were married in to apply. A different system here! I get the sense that here is China everything is about control! I do understand how the locals are ok with it but I do know many who are questioning things here but I am drifting away here. As to fish4esl I am from Canada and I can understand to a small degree that our embassies are programmed for peoples questions about our countries and not so much about he country that you are in or the country that you want to go to. Still it is shocking to how many questions could not be answered the day that I was at my embassy. Anyways I am now better armed here than I was last week and I thank you both for your help here. Tell as many people as you can about this discussion board to new teachers to help them to be better informed on the country that they are coming to work in. Struggle on everyone!

Messages In This Thread
Marriage in China - Teachers Discussion -- Julia -- 2006-10-15
Marriage ?? - Teachers Discussion -- Lynn -- 2006-10-16
Why I didn't......... - Teachers Discussion -- Julia -- 2006-10-16
Thanks! - Teachers Discussion -- Lyn -- 2006-10-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Thanks! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -