TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › So true, Fishy - Teachers Discussion
RhenoUSA - 2006-10-18

Fish, I agree. "Das ist relative". Everything in our minds is relative, as this is the way humans seemed to be programmed. If someone else seems to have it "better", we feel somewhat insecure. That's nothing but our genes nudging us. It's a survival thing.

But we DO have to worry about money, unfortunately. I wish it weren't so, but unless you want to be working as a burger flipper or a Wal-Mart greeter when you're 70+, you'd better try to make as much as you can while you're young. Even then, you'll need to work two jobs if you want to live indoors.

One should demand the maximum salary he can get in ESL. This isn't greed. It's smart. If you don't make enough now, what are you gonna do when you get old? These schools will throw you to the curb when ya get the wrinkles. They don't want prunefaces. Maybe you could kill yourself, I guess.

Demand that high salary NOW.

Messages In This Thread
So true, Fishy - Teachers Discussion -- RhenoUSA -- 2006-10-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › So true, Fishy - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -