TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › True enough - Teachers Discussion
KJ - 2006-10-21

True enough fish, linguisticus (great user name) makes a good point. The great lure of travel in "exotic places," if I may add, often results in unqualified teachers being foisted on unsuspecting and hopeful EFL students. Those who are honest, quickly admit their failings or inability to conduct themselves as proper teachers - those who are not simply play the game to their advantage.
Something else I'd like to add in this context is relative to a discussion going on in the review section here at eslteachersboard. There seems to be a plethora of online TESOL schools springing up. We know they are there simply to cater to the growing demand for EFL teachers worldwide. If they were there simply because of the need, and if they were truly qualified to teach TESOL, I'd have no problem with it. ttttttt980-gf7-00000000000000000000000000000000 (Sorry, my cat just added that last part and I hate to discourage her literary endeavors by deleting it) Well anyway, I think you get my gist. My cat could probably weave this argument together better than I can........and besides, dinners ready.

Messages In This Thread
True enough - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-10-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › True enough - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -