TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re The dead end known as ESL in Pigsy's world
Foxy - 2016-12-29
In response to Re The dead end known as ESL. (Foxy)

Whilst I respect everyone's right to state their opinion, why do you constantly insist that anyone who doesn't share your worldview is a loser?

'Don't get involved with a Chinese woman, they're bad, go and pay for one in Pattaya instead'
'Teaching ESL? Oh, you're a loser!'
'Living in China? Why? You're a loser who can't get employment in his/her own country!'

Perhaps you should go and take a long hard look in the mirror, Pigsy.

You've failed in your marriage; you're living with Mummy; the highlight of your life is getting rat-arsed in Pattayan bars and then desperately trying to bed the cheapest hooker you can find. That's 'life'?? .......Really? Each to their own, but please forgive me if I don't share your enthusiasm for the same.

I put it to you that you hate ESL teaching because you failed at being an ESL teacher. I put it to you that you hate Chinese women because you've never had a meaningful relationship with one. I put it to you that you consider FT's salaries to be 'pathetic' because you were never good enough to earn anything higher than the lowest wage. I put it to you that it is YOU who remains the 'loser', and NOT people who do not share the same pathetic worldview that you do.

I also put it to you that your OP here was totally uncalled for, probably written whilst in a drunken stupor, needless, pointless, and just another example by which to show everyone here that your nickname, 'Toddler', is well-deserved.

Messages In This Thread
Re The dead end known as ESL. -- Foxy -- 2016-12-29
Re The dead end known as ESL in Pigsy's world -- Foxy -- 2016-12-29
Re The dead end known as ESL. -- heretosay -- 2016-12-29
Re The dead end known as ESL. -- Foxy -- 2016-12-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re The dead end known as ESL in Pigsy's world

Go to another board -