TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re victimful crime
Foxy - 2017-01-05
In response to Re: Re victimful crime (Fifi)

But the electoral campaign has opened my eyes to conservative values: "I can see clearly
now". And I move away.

If you have a look at the mainstream media in their election post-mortem, you'll have more than just your eyes opened, Fifi.

CNN (Clinton's National News), MSNBC, etc, are supposed to employ 'journalists' who remain impartial. These 2 media outlets in particular put 100% support behind Clinton and are now reeling at the result. Likewise, Clinton's behaviour, during the last few days running up to polling day, demonstrates what an evil and scary woman she really is. There is no doubt in my mind that she would have continued Obama's war-mongering narcissism and we would all be living in fear of what she might do. Obama should also be ashamed of himself for putting sanctions on Russia in retaliation to the alleged e-mail hacking scandal. Not only is there no PROOF that such an act had ANY effect on the election, especially since Trump won landslide victories in several states, but for those who've been living under a rock, Julian Assange was interviewed on TV, in London, on January 3rd , and stated quite categorically and unequivocally that Russia didn't leak the e-mails as the Whitehouse muppets would have us believe.

Fair-play to Putin though, he's not retaliating right now. He's waiting for January 20th to see what Trump will do. Most people seem to think he'll reverse the sanctions and I, for one, hope he does too. Obama and Clinton have both proved themselves to be the lowest form of human life and they should both rot in jail for their actions.

Putin has also gone on record saying that he wants co-operation with the USA, especially on topics such as drug dealing and terrorism. He openly asked the question (several times) 'Why am I always seen as being the aggressor?'

On a lighter side, isn't it ironic that a white billionaire will take up residence in public housing after a black man has departed, lol.

How 'smooth' the actual transition will be remains to be seen. Obama seems to be making it as difficult as possible thus far. He and 'Michael' deserve to rot in hell. Roll-on January 20th!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re victimful crime -- Fifi -- 2017-01-05
Re: Re victimful crime -- Foxy -- 2017-01-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re victimful crime

Go to another board -