TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: problem
Trump diplomacy - 2017-01-07
In response to Re: problem (Foxy)

the OP is one sick individual.

Yes, I'm sick.

Immediately following Daffy's survey of his daughter's future educational choices, fielding input from the forum's elite editorial board, I wondered how it is possible that educated individuals, 'teachers', can actually commit the most important decisions of their life, their parenting responsibility, to anonymous public debate.

pDog's puerile racist rants and prostitution fetish, though disgusting, harms no one but himself. If he had children, I would have a stridently different opinion of him.

I simply could not believe that an actual parent could post pictures of his daughter, her abysmal diet, dangerous and dismal living conditions and then actually muse about the impact of her same sex boarding school with internet strangers. Children deserve privacy and protection.

My post was an attempt to express this distress. I would NEVER post personal information about my children on the internet.

I'm not surprised that my intent was lost on most posters. And I'm saddened that posters could believe that the internet is an appropriate forum for matters of familial intimacy.

Yes, I'm sick.

Messages In This Thread
Re: problem -- Foxy -- 2017-01-07
Re: problem -- Trump diplomacy -- 2017-01-07
Re: problem -- Foxy -- 2017-01-08
Re: problem -- Trump diplomacy -- 2017-01-08
Re: problem -- Foxy -- 2017-01-08
Re: problem -- Curious -- 2017-01-07
Re: problem -- BeenThere -- 2017-01-07
Re: problem -- Trump diplomacy -- 2017-01-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: problem

Go to another board -