TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Help Make Teaching in China Better
heretosay - 2017-01-08

Heretosay, cares little about the opinion of you or your piglet paramour regarding ESL because neither of you even realize that you've not taught ESL. Yes, you've taught EFL, the piglet in the manner of a backpack, pretend teacher, and you as a legitimate teacher who doesn't know what he's teaching. Yeah, you teach EFL. Yes, the methodologies are similar but completely different animals.

So, your all knowingness, what do you know about teaching ESL in America? What do you know about the integrity and compassion of those who dedicate their time and energy teaching immigrants? What can you tell us about the seminars and work-shops that said teachers must attend in order to stay current with new methodologies, ideas and innovations? Surely one of you must have researched this matter. Perhaps you've even visited some universities or colleges in America where ESL is taught.

No? Nothing? I didn't think so. No, the Toddler has not a thing he can tell me about ESL other than his usual drivel. When he figures out the difference between an independent clause and Santa Clause, maybe so. But I won't hold my breath on that one - anymore than I would waiting for you to stop dangling your modifiers.

Messages In This Thread
Re Help Make Teaching in China Better -- heretosay -- 2017-01-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Help Make Teaching in China Better

Go to another board -