TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re FTs in China, take heart: Another 'suicide'
Foxy - 2017-01-14

I had to read the one you flagged "Yeah right"
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/961066-police-conclude-foreign-diver-slit-own-throat/
I could not believe my eyes...

No-one can. Sadly though, this is what Thailand has become. If the police say it's suicide, then it's suicide, end of....

Recently, a government official was arrested and placed in a cell on a certain floor in the police station where no other people were being held. This man also 'committed suicide' by hanging himself, with his SOCKS, from the door knob. Before he did this, he beat himself up so badly that he had massive internal injuries!

Another guy, a foreigner, 'committed suicide' by hanging himself AFTER stabbing himself several times and then tying his OWN hands BEHIND HIS BACK!

You've gotta hand it to these guys in Thailand, they certainly seem to find the most creative ways to 'commit suicide'......

I used to LOVE the place! Me and my ex-wife had some fantastic holidays in Thailand over many years. These days I wouldn't go there under any circumstances. The problem is, they rely so heavily on the tourist-dollar, and as more and more tourists decide to choose alternative destinations, Thailand will sink deeper and deeper into poverty and depravity.

As I often say, 'shooting oneself in the foot often results in one blowing one's toes off!'

Thailand is 'dying' as a tourist destination. Unless, of course, you're a 'whore-monger'....

Messages In This Thread
Re FTs in China, take heart: Another 'suicide' -- Foxy -- 2017-01-14
Re: Re FTs in China, take heart: Another 'suicide' -- Fifi -- 2017-01-14
Re: Re FTs in China, take heart: Another 'suicide' -- Foxy -- 2017-01-14
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re FTs in China, take heart: Another 'suicide'

Go to another board -