TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior?
Foxy - 2017-01-14
In response to Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? (Arthur)

Too hot in the kitchen....? People know what to do!
I was reading an article yesterday about an Australian guy working in China, NOT teaching. He was bleating on about how his salary of RMB26000 per month is 'too low', and the fact that he was 'earning more than that 10 years ago in Australia'.

Well of course, he's FORCED to work here, right? He's FORCED to stay in a job that ONLY pays him 26K a month. What drugs are these morons on?

The cost-of-living in Australia has sky-rocketed during the last decade or so. Prices are absolutely ridiculous! In Western Australia, especially Perth's suburbs, at least HALF of the average take-home pay goes on rent, the rest on running a (necessary) car, food and bills.

Every year more and more retirees are heading out to Bali to live. They draw their monthly pension from AUS and spend it locally where their money has at least tree-times the buying-power. How good is THAT for the Australian economy?

What's their alternative? Oh, I know....they could sit at home in Australia all day and complain!

People who do nothing but whinge and whine really annoy me. Sure, China has its faults, just like any country, but if you are going to do nothing but complain about them then I'll happily give you a lift to the airport !

Messages In This Thread
Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- Arthur -- 2017-01-14
Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- Foxy -- 2017-01-14
Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- CanadaDuckMan -- 2017-01-14
Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- Sigint -- 2017-01-15
Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- Foxy -- 2017-01-15
Re: Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- Curious -- 2017-01-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior?

Go to another board -