TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior?
Foxy - 2017-01-15
In response to Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? (CanadaDuckMan)

Canadians tend to have a very difficult time with the rude behavior.

Ah, the ever-polite politically-correct Canucks, right?

As I came out of the supermarket, (with my trolley/shopping cart), I headed for the escalator ramp. As I approached the top, a Chinese guy literally parked his trolley, lifted out his carrier back and proceeded onto the escalator whilst leaving his empty trolley blocking the way. I shouted 'OY!' as I rammed my trolley into the back of his, knocking it onto the escalator ramp. He ran off.

Waiting for 40 minutes in a queue to buy a train ticket, it was my turn to be served. As I took the final step towards the ticket counter, a Chinese guy stepped right in front of me and began talking to the clerk. I grabbed his shirt collar and threw him out of the way (I'm not a big guy, by the way). As I did so, several Chinese people behind me started clapping - much to my embarrassment.

I certainly believe that most Chinese people are also annoyed by the bad behaviour of the few, but are too 'polite' to act the same way as we might do. Just MHO.

Messages In This Thread
Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- Arthur -- 2017-01-14
Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- Foxy -- 2017-01-14
Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- CanadaDuckMan -- 2017-01-14
Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- Sigint -- 2017-01-15
Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- Foxy -- 2017-01-15
Re: Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior? -- Curious -- 2017-01-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Who is tired of uncivilized behavior?

Go to another board -