TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency
Curious - 2017-01-16
In response to Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency (Trump diplomacy)

TD, I strongly disagree that Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are evil: Have you seen the fortunes that they keep giving every year to Gates' foundation and other charities. Buffet once said that he won't leave a penny to his children; he has been living in the same rustic humble house for decades. And I think Bill Gates intends to leave only a small amount to each of his children; the rest goes to Africa, finding vaccination solutions for malaria, etc. (I used to receive their newsletter: They give A LOT and they do a lot).

Slim seems to not always be good. I once spoke to people who work for TelNor (his telephone company in Northern Mexico): Slim's charitable pattern is to ask his employees to give money to an account at the company and once the goal is reached, he is the one who presents the check to the charity at a public event in front of the media.

Jeff Bezos's management of the warehouses of Amazon, I read a couple of times, is cold-hearted.

Zuckerberg so far? Bad?

Ellison.... I know of him but I don't know if he is evil. I know he has a big yacht but this is good for the yacht industry.

Bloomberg is certainly a good guy. He was a good mayor.

The Spanish guy, I did not know his name. No comments.

The Evil 8: Bill Gates (Microsoft), Amancio Ortega (Inditex), Warren Buffett, Carlos Slim, Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook), Larry Ellison (Oracle) and Michael Bloomberg.
Messages In This Thread
Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency -- Curious -- 2017-01-15
Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency -- Foxy -- 2017-01-16
Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency -- Curious -- 2017-01-16
Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency -- Trump diplomacy -- 2017-01-16
Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency -- Curious -- 2017-01-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re nocturnal emmission presidency

Go to another board -