TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › "Trump Team May Eject Press Corps, Alarming Reporters"
Curious - 2017-01-16

LOL :D the trump team has finally found a way to deal with the press: They will remove the press from the White House (the press room has been there for something like a century)... Isn't it hilarious (freedom of information apart, of course): They want to move the press to another building.... LOL :D

It took me 2 full months to recover from this election but now I am truly starting to enjoy myself. I love to see trump digging his own grave. I love to read that his most important cabinet appointees told the Senate nomination committees last week that they do not intend to obey trump on torture, Russia, and deportation among other topics. It's going to be so interesting. :D

I would like to ask the usual suspects on this forum, each one for his opinion: How many months or years do you think this circus will last? My prediction is indictment within one year. You?

Messages In This Thread
"Trump Team May Eject Press Corps, Alarming Reporters" -- Curious -- 2017-01-16
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › "Trump Team May Eject Press Corps, Alarming Reporters"

Go to another board -