TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Poor Samsung
Fifi - 2017-01-16

Just reading http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/16/investing/samsung-heir-lee-jae-yong-arrest-warrant/index.html :

"Prosecutors have issued an arrest warrant for Samsung's heir apparent over allegations of bribery, perjury and embezzlement
Lee is now set to appear Wednesday before a judge who will decide whether the arrest warrant is valid. If it is, the man tapped to head the country's biggest conglomerate will be taken into detention."

After the Galaxy Note 7 fiasco, these are difficult times for Samsung. I use their products but could not stop laughing at Bill Maher's suggestion that I heard on youtube today: "Following the Galaxy 7 well-publicized explosions, Samsung has decided to go into bomb manufacturing!"

Last month, Bill Maher also had a hilarious line about Samsung; he was talking about the name that the Russians give to their new inter-continental ballistic missiles, something like Satan or Devil... (I forgot). Bill Maher said "This is not scary. If you want people to be scared of your missiles, call them Galaxy 7".

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Poor Samsung

Go to another board -