TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Educate me on educating others (please). Guide me please, someone. - Teachers Discussion
Dan - 2006-11-17

Hello friendly people,

I am a young, soon-to-graduate university student (in journalism), who is trying to figure out his "next step".

While I love journalism, writing, and telling stories, I have a desire, at this stage in my life, to travel, become immersed in new communities, and further study my own language (I'm a composition pedagogy nerd). Thus, I have become interested in this ESL world.

However, I have no idea where to start and need some guidance on where to start looking, how to find a reputable school, and everything else along those lines.

Anything that anyone could tell me would be greatly appreciated. How do I do this and avoid the horror stories I have heard?

Help!

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Educate me on educating others (please). Guide me please, someone. - Teachers Discussion -- Dan -- 2006-11-17
hello humble person - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-11-17
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Educate me on educating others (please). Guide me please, someone. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -