TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re:the flow of lies
heretosay - 2017-01-30

Your "honor" a Chinese woman, you really are pathetic!
t

What's pathetic is your lame attempt at actually creating a sentence. You should either lay off the sauce for awhile or revisit your college notes. Oh wait, that wouldn't help much would it? I mean seeing as how you're lying about your degree and all that. At any rate, "the proof is in the pudding."

As for the rest of your post, well, nothing much there in the way of substance or valid response. Fairly typical.

I'm quite familiar with GXU. Which college employed you there? Never mind, I know you won't tell me. That would be letting the cat out of the bag, eh?

Okay, while pursuing your degree in sexology, you may want to find that bar girl who spends every spare minute she has studying English and whatever else she may need to get away from all the fat, hairy, balding and generally disgusting sex tourists such as yourself and your sexpat buddies that she puts up with in order to put food on the table. If you're lucky, she may teach you what you're lacking in the way of English. language skills.

So, you admit to being a liar and then refute it at the same time. Sounds like one of Trump's "alternative realities."

Lastly, I do love how some of your posts are so laden with foul language that the only indication you've posted anything is a single word - "edited." A pity, then, that you find it so difficult to express yourself without said language.

Messages In This Thread
Re:the flow of lies -- heretosay -- 2017-01-30
Re:the flow of lies -- Foxy -- 2017-01-30
Re:the flow of lies -- Trump diplomacy -- 2017-01-31
Re:the flow of lies -- Foxy -- 2017-01-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re:the flow of lies

Go to another board -