TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: To Turnoi
Fifi - 2017-01-31

You can't understand SB because it goes DEEP into a person's soul, mind and body.

I can't make you able to understand but I will give some examples:

a) It's like some people like hard rock music (I do), while some people can't stand it (it gives them a headache).

b) Some people like rap music (I do) and some people really hate rap with every cell of their body.

c) Penicillin is a great example: some people are violently allergic to it, most people are not, and also some people are resistant without being allergic.

d) And peanuts: One peanut can easily kill a child while 99.99% of the population eat plenty of peanuts and peanut butter without problems.

Trump for me is like a peanut: My body, mind and soul turn into violent revulsions.

Without feeling how I feel, I am sure that conceptually you can accept that some people are like me, right?

If you can, apply this to half of the voting population of the USA plus 2.865,000 million. As was written many times on this board, he was elected by a technicality, by the map of the electoral college, NOT by the majority of voters. And we, his NON voters, are all sick, SB.

Messages In This Thread
Re: To Turnoi -- Fifi -- 2017-01-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: To Turnoi

Go to another board -