TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hop this helps. - Teachers Discussion
Amber - 2006-11-20
In response to Help me please... - Teachers Discussion (Sandrann)

Hi,

I totaly understand your concerns and will try to give a little useful advice.

Just because somewhere is blacklisted does not mean those allegations are true. The school I work for had a disgruntled employee who now posts about how bad my school is using different pseudonyms. However, this doesn't mean that the ones about your employer are not true.

Ask for e-mail addresses and 'phone numbers of current employees. You could find that management changes or policy changes have cleared these problems up.

Regarding the Visa situation. Is your passport with the Embassy? If not there is no problem, just look for another job if you are still unsure. If it is and you decide not to go them simply tell the recruiter that you ahve a family reason for not taking the job. They can then cancel the visa. You cannot work for another school legally on thet visa. There are many reasons why but lets just say you can't to make this shorter!!

Basically, all is not lost.

Good luck and I hope you make the right decision.

Amber.

Messages In This Thread
Help me please... - Teachers Discussion -- Sandrann -- 2006-11-19
Hop this helps. - Teachers Discussion -- Amber -- 2006-11-20
I have recently run across - Teachers Discussion -- Anonymous -- 2006-11-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Hop this helps. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -