TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › A School to stay away from>>> - Teachers Discussion
William - 2006-11-21

I am providing this message as a service to foreign teachers to China.

This is for all teachers. I just quit from the Jiangxi Electrical Technical Vocational College. This School is really bad. I really feel bad that Chisholm Vocational College in Australia is connected to them. This is a Sino- Australian program.

When Dealing with this School. I found the lack of respect for foreign teachers was at an all time High.

I also had a very difficult time getting my monthly salary. This is also due to the fact of lack of respect for foreign teachers. I was only paid once in my 3 1'2 months working there.

This school feels that foreign teachers are made out of money and don't need to be paid. I was told several times You can spen your money it isn't a problem for you. Also I was told Chinese money isn't worth anything in America so you should spend it all here in China.

Well I was spending most of my savings on my House my water my electricity and my water. Not to mention trying to survive on food.

This School Has lost 15 teachers in 2 years. The school told me it was because the teachers weren't any good. Well I see now the School isn't any good at all.

· Previous · Next Return to Index › A School to stay away from>>> - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -