TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Wanna Radish Someone?
Foxy - 2017-02-04

I don't know about you, but I reckon that for single Westerners living in China, the Chinese Spring Festival/New Year has to be the most boring time of the year.

The other night, I was trying to find something half-decent to watch, when I came across a documentary about the Ancient Romans. Of course, everyone knows that the Ancient Romans are famed for their debauchery, so I was kind-of expecting this to be the next-best-thing to listening to Pigsy recount one of his trips to Pattaya.

There was one particular thing that I found to be totally hilarious, so it's not fair that I should keep it to myself.

As you may know, even today, women in such countries as Saudi Arabia, who commit adultery, are stoned to death in public.

In Ancient Rome, it was the man who was punished for having sex with a married woman who wasn't his wife.

The woman's husband was allowed to take the perpetrator into the town square and publicly sodomise him. He had 2 choices when doing so. He could either use his own 'tackle', or.....wait for it......a RADISH !

There you go, Pigsy - who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks, lol.

Messages In This Thread
Wanna Radish Someone? -- Foxy -- 2017-02-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Wanna Radish Someone?

Go to another board -