TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Daikon backlash
heretosay - 2017-02-04

They seem to suffer from an overproduction of testosterone in their bodies. They should seek
medication to keep it in balance instead of telling the rest of the world that is not
interested in it anyway.

Quite so, Hannibal.

I'm not sure what the psychology is behind grown men exhibiting the snickering, giggling behavior about sexual matters that should be put aside when they gain maturity, but I quite agree that most of us find it uninteresting on one level and pathetic on another.

What I am sure of is that those who cannot refrain from such immature behavior diminish the value of whatever positive input they may wish to be credited for. Moreover, as men with values and behavior that differ from these kinds of men, we must still bear the burden of their objectionable behavior simply because we are of the same gender.

But, hey, maybe that's just me and a few others that feel that way. I definitely can't speak for all males, let alone the men in this forum who aren't snickering school boys. But I do feel fortunate that I grew up with a twin sister and an older sister - both very intelligent, compassionate and independent women who would have found these nut cases to be quite contemptuous while at the same time pitying them for their immaturity. .

"Most people grow old, but not everybody grows up."
Nishan Panwar

Messages In This Thread
Daikon backlash -- heretosay -- 2017-02-04
schadenfreude -- Trump diplomacy -- 2017-02-07
Re: schadenfreude -- Fifi -- 2017-02-07
Re Daikon backlash -- Hannibal Animalis -- 2017-02-06
Re Daikon backlash -- Foxy -- 2017-02-04
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Daikon backlash

Go to another board -