TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School
Mimi - 2017-02-07

Hey so I actually taught there for a semester and I loved it. The principal was super attentive and the environment there specially with my Chinese co-workers was really good. I did work in the kindergarten area where there are hard hours and is not an easy job, but the pay is really good. I also had the opportunity to spend time with foreigner co-workers which were actually pretty nice. I shared an office with them so they shared their schedule. They have a really good deal because their job wasn't as tiring as mine, and it was not hard. I got to know the Principal because he was really interested in making the English program better and he would check personally in each one of us, which I thought it was really neat. The parents were very nice and try to help out with their kids if anything was going on. I totally recommend it, I wish I could have stay longer in Suzhou and work with them, but I'm transitioning to my masters now.

I would say go for it!

Messages In This Thread
Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School -- Cilchimera -- 2015-11-07
Re Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School -- Mimi -- 2017-02-07
Re Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School -- Simon -- 2017-02-07
Re Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School -- Trump diplomacy -- 2017-02-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Suzhou Industrial Park Foreign Language School

Go to another board -