TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Pattaya Famous Again.....
Foxy - 2017-02-08

I'm basically just a fun loving and very hedonistic guy, so somewhere like Pattaya or Gold
Coast in Australia suits me. I personally don't think Foxy is that bad. We have had a
bit of a falling out, I suspect that is because I have been pretty down on mainland
Chinese gals, perhaps he feels my criticism is over the top.

Your points are fair, as is your judgement/opinion of me. Yes, I do 'come down' on you for your criticism of Chinese gals, mainly because I believe your view is stereotypical. I'll be the first to agree with you that there are many, many, many 'gold-diggers' and 'money-women' in China, but they're not all like that. All stereotyping goes against the Aussie 'fair-go' attitude, something that I am equally as proud of as you are.

Everyone is born essentially as a 'blank sheet of paper', so everything we do is down to learned behaviour.

We are all a product of our parents, who in turn, are a product of theirs.

The world can never be a better place until people stop living in their own little bubble, and begin to see what is around them.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re Pattaya Famous Again..... -- Foxy -- 2017-02-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Pattaya Famous Again.....

Go to another board -