TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Streaming Eagles
Fifi - 2017-02-09

Yes, people can change. But it's not a one time decision because co-dependency is present at every second of every day of every year. It is a decision of every second, every day, every year. It takes time to change a deep unconscious pattern mostly when it is reinforced by the environment (family, friends, TV/movie industry).

Most of your post above, with its examples, it to the effect that co-dependency is bad. I totally agree. I think the same way: Women waiting to be saved financially or psychologically or even geographically (by getting a visa to move to another country) by a man: Bad. But it is deeply ingrained. It does not change - again - in one moment. It takes decades to change.

Silverboy, the pictures of the young Asian women that you posted on this forum a few weeks/months ago, of the bar type that you will most likely meet in Thailand soon: They wear heavy make up, they are dressed to catch a man, high heels, purses, they might be working girls or at least they dress like working girls: They appear to be co-dependents: Their whole purpose in those red dresses is to catch a guy. That's the type you are attracted to. On the other side, you can't stand white Australian women, who most likely are not co-dependent (professional women, aggressive, determined, career-minded). I like to believe that there is a type in between that is not co-dependent and that you are attracted to. But what I think, Silverboy, is that you are - unknown to yourself - attracted to women that you despise. Whence the absence of long term relationships. Please correct me on the points where I am wrong.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re Streaming Eagles -- Fifi -- 2017-02-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Streaming Eagles

Go to another board -