TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Streaming Eagles
Foxy - 2017-02-09
In response to Re: Re Streaming Eagles (Fifi)

Personally, I think Charles is an idiot. He goes round speaking about 'saving energy' whilst living in his huge palace. I think in this day and age there is no need for a monarchy that is a drain on the taxpayer.

These people live a life of richness and privilege whilst other people are forced to live below the poverty line.

I learned recently that kings and queens of England have a servant known as 'The Groom of the Stool'. He/she is responsible for 'cleaning' the monarch after they have been to the toilet. Yep, you guessed it, an 'ass-wiper'.

Diana was an inspiration to millions of people throughout the world and would probably have still been alive today if it weren't for her choice of boyfriend - but that's another story.

It's a huge subject and a big one for debate, but being born into positions of power, (and thus having a huge amount of power simply because you happen to have the 'right' parents), is not something I agree with.

Once the current Queen shuffles off her mortal coil I would like to see the British monarchy scrapped. It's had its day.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re Streaming Eagles -- Fifi -- 2017-02-08
Re: Re Streaming Eagles -- Foxy -- 2017-02-09
Re: Re Streaming Eagles -- Fifi -- 2017-02-09
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re Streaming Eagles

Go to another board -