TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Howard Stern was right: all trump wants is to be loved
Curious - 2017-02-19

About 10 days ago, Howard Stern said that trump never thought he could be elected when he started campaigning; he was doing it just for ratings, to boost his trade mark. Howard added that all trump really wants in life is to be loved, to be adulated, to be adored.

But oooops!!! he got elected to the toughest job in the world.

The picture below (from the home page of cnn.com today Feb 18) where he is hugged by "a supporter who said he arrived at the venue at 4 a.m. ET to be the first in line for the event" that he invited up to the stage, says it all!!! He wants to be loved! He could no longer take the hate associated with the job of being the president, so he just re-started campaigning. For 2020!!! That was his way out of the inferno!

It's interesting that trump talks of his movement in the past tense - he seems to feel that this type of happiness is already part of the past (Robert Kincaid in the Bridges of Madison County: "This kind of certainty comes but just once in a lifetime")

"I am here because I want to be among my friends and among the people," Trump said to open his rally. "This was a great movement, a movement like has never been seen before in our country or before anywhere else, this was a truly great movement and I want to be here with you and I will always be with you."

You can see how small a man he is, like a child who wants to be loved.

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Howard Stern was right: all trump wants is to be loved

Go to another board -