TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re expat experts
Fifi - 2017-03-03

In general, it's better not to post pics of people. For many reasons including privacy and copyright. When I was a mod, we were told not to accept pics of people; there was a series of exceptions (like pics of Einstein) but they would not apply to people walking on the streets of Pattaya. Whether men or women, their pics should not be posted here. If heretosay or trumpdiplomacy posted some, they had/have to be removed. If they are still on this board, please provide link(s) and I will send the link(s) to my friend who is a mod.

I remember in the old days when I was a mod on another site, someone posted a picture of a child wearing a school uniform with a logo; they asked a anodyne question like "I am a student at ... University; part of my research is making a list of private schools; can you recognize the insignia/logo of this school?" And a poster replied something like Yes it is a school in the ...... of ....... (area and country). I am making a long story very short here: It turned out that it was the ex husband looking for his child that his ex wife had taken to another country. Whether or not it was a good development - I find it to be a horrible situation in itself - this is not the job of a teachers' forum to help those searches. The older bald dudes grabbing the buttocks of street girls in Pattaya could be married men who are not even supposed to be in Pattaya... Again, this is not the job of a website like this one to expose the private lives of people. I totally agree with the policy of this site not to allow such photos.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re expat experts -- Fifi -- 2017-03-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re expat experts

Go to another board -