TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re www.hookerswithhammers.com
BeenThere - 2017-03-05
In response to Re: Re www.hookerswithhammers.com (Hilarious)

Just read this article (link below) about old women in nursing homes in America being raped by male workers. So, so, so disgusting... I did not know about that. It definitely takes all the fun away from SB's posts although I understand that he does not rape women in Thailand; he just pays to have sex with them, but this is using a woman for sex and all forms of use seem disgusting to me.

The abuse is "an epidemic," said Mark Kosieradzki, a Minnesota attorney who has represented a number of victims and their families, including Fischer, the woman who recounted her mother's rape in court. "Predators find elderly patients to be easy prey. Those patients often have dementia. They can't say what happened, or are not believed because many people find it inconceivable that a 28-year-old caregiver would want to rape someone's grandmother."
Messages In This Thread
Re: Re www.hookerswithhammers.com -- Hilarious -- 2017-03-05
Re: Re www.hookerswithhammers.com -- BeenThere -- 2017-03-05
Re: Re www.hookerswithhammers.com -- BeenThere -- 2017-03-05
Re: Re www.hookerswithhammers.com -- FTinPRC -- 2017-03-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re www.hookerswithhammers.com

Go to another board -