TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › School Location - Teachers Discussion
Jules - 2006-12-22

Hi Jerry!!
Okay the school is located in the Putuo District of Shanghai on Xin Cun Lu and is very close to a Carrefour. It is situated inside of a residental compound with the school being in the middle. Phoebe (Fabby, Fabiola) is a rather large Taiwanese woman who can speak both English and Chinese. She wears glasses and always wears her hair pulled back. She also claims to have invented the NNA (Native Nature Approach) and she will tell you that she has a Ph D from America.

If it is the same woman and she told you that she has never had foreign teachers she is LYING. She has gone through about 15 foreigners in the last two years. I would check this out throughly Jerry as I know that a Pre-School/Primary school are not legally allowed to hire foreigners. Ask her to see the license stating that she can do this.

If she won't produce it than that should be an indication that she is dishonest. If you still have your doubts than please check with the PSB and ask them if this is a legal school.

It is better to be safe than sorry. I wish you all the best and hope that everything works out for you!!

Jules

Messages In This Thread
Avoid Outstanding American Pre-School In Shanghai - Teachers Discussion -- Yougotta Bekiddingme -- 2006-12-19
This one is an interesting place to come to... - Teachers Discussion -- Cambridge International Centre of Shanghai Normal University -- 2007-01-15
Re: Avoid Outstanding American Pre-School In Shanghai - Teachers Discussion -- Jerry -- 2006-12-22
School Location - Teachers Discussion -- Jules -- 2006-12-22
Re: School Location - Teachers Discussion -- Yougotta Bekiddingme -- 2008-07-28
Legal Action Against Outstanding American School -- Erik Kennington -- 2008-08-27
Attn Jules!!! - Teachers Discussion -- Jerry -- 2006-12-26
Not all...many..most - Teachers Discussion -- Muhammad -- 2007-01-01
wow - Teachers Discussion -- Fredrick Bloggs -- 2007-01-02
Are you the one??????? - Teachers Discussion -- Jules -- 2006-12-20
Phoebe/Fabby/Fabiola - Teachers Discussion -- Erik Kennington -- 2007-01-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › School Location - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -