TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Latest work visa info
Lenny - 2017-03-28

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could provide me with the latest info on work visa renewal in China. I am in my early 40s and have been here for roughly 8 years (first time -2 years, second time - over 6 years). I am asking as i would like to get the necessary documents ready since my visa runs out in 3 months.

My question is, do i have to get my UK credentials ( CELTA,MBA,MSc) notarized, certified or apostilled for the renewal? Although i lived,worked and studied in the UK, i do not possess a British passport. I would really love to hear from those who have UK qualifications and recently renewed their work visa.

In between, i'm married to a Chinese lady and we've been together for 10 years. Our daughter was born while legally residing in the UK and we own 2 properties worth about one million RMB here in China in addition to stocks and vehicles. I'm not sure if any of the aforementioned have any bearings on my visa renewal.

I would really apreciate it if you could check this out before responding - http://www.echinacities.com/china-media/Making-the-Grade-Chinas-New-Foreigner-Visa-System

Thanks and have a lovely day.

Lenny

Messages In This Thread
Latest work visa info -- Lenny -- 2017-03-28
Re Latest work visa info -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-03-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Latest work visa info

Go to another board -