TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Job destruction: The great dislocation! What you studied about capital and work will soon need an upgrade
Alias Taffy - 2017-04-01

Taffy you won't be around to reassure your daughter that everything will be OK during the great dislocation, but you can do something for her right now: Make sure she chooses an occupation that will still be around when she is old enough to start working.

That was interesting, Curious, but what did it have to do with the price of fish? I mean I haven't broached or commented on such a subject. Thanks anyway.

I will put the fear of Christ up poor Esther tomorrow. I will rant and rave until she chooses such an elusive occupation.

Messages In This Thread
Job destruction: The great dislocation! What you studied about capital and work will soon need an upgrade -- Curious -- 2017-04-01
Re Job destruction: The great dislocation! What you studied about capital and work will soon need an upgrade -- FTinPRC -- 2017-04-03
Re: Re Job destruction: The great dislocation! What you studied about capital and work will soon need an upgrade -- BeenThere -- 2017-04-03
Re Job destruction: The great dislocation! What you studied about capital and work will soon need an upgrade -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-04-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Job destruction: The great dislocation! What you studied about capital and work will soon need an upgrade

Go to another board -