TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Phillip re. avoidance2 - Teachers Discussion
KJ - 2006-12-26
In response to To KJ - Teachers Discussion (Phillip)

Well Phillip, let me quote you so as to avoid any further misunderstandings. In your last message you said the following:
"Don't get me wrong.If you took your time to go through my post,you'd see that i didn't specifically said 'all schools'.I meant most 'private schools'."

Hmm. Perhaps we speak a different language, but if you'll note the quote below, taken from your first post, you stated "any school." And then you added, "all out to rip you off."

"My best advice for you is to avoid any school in the south of China most especially private schools.
They are all out to rip you off.They are wolves in sheep's skin."

If you didn't intend to slander all schools in the south of China, then clearly you have not said what you meant to say.

Finally, I'm not really judging anyone here; however, I am having to bite my tongue, or my fingers as it were, to keep from making a comment or two about your writing skills.

Messages In This Thread
Sunny Sky - Teachers Discussion -- Kadu -- 2006-12-24
Re:Sunny English - Teachers Discussion -- Phillip -- 2006-12-25
Phillip re. avoidance - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-12-26
To KJ - Teachers Discussion -- Phillip -- 2006-12-26
Phillip re. avoidance2 - Teachers Discussion -- KJ -- 2006-12-26
Sunny Sky - Teachers Discussion -- Kadu -- 2007-01-11
Response - Teachers Discussion -- Steve -- 2006-12-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Phillip re. avoidance2 - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -