TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Fearless Girl
BeenThere - 2017-04-15

Funny (as always) article by NYT Gail Collins (https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/14/opinion/fearless-girl-doesnt-need-any-bull.html):

“Men who don’t like women taking up space are exactly why we need the Fearless Girl,” twittered Mayor de Blasio.
Her stay has now been extended to a year. The wounded Di Modica says he’ll sue.

By now, you all know "Fearless Girl" right. She is the statue of the 8-10 year old girl with hands on her hips that stands in front of the charging bull of Mr Di Modica. The response of Mr Di Modica vividly reminds me of how hateful and mean some old posters on our site like Turnoi and Alex were with Fifi, and Turnoi with London Girl: Older men absolutely, totally, unconditionally HATE fearless young females who are stronger than them. Young females full of will power, of sexual energy (in the case of Fearless Girl, it's only a couple of years away), with a lot of the skills required by the ever-changing world we live in.

I can only post one picture per post here, but I will add a new post with a pic showing Mr Di Modica caressing the genitals of his charging bull (or a smaller version of it). It speaks for itself.

Picture and text below from adweek.com (link below picture)

Messages In This Thread
Fearless Girl -- BeenThere -- 2017-04-15
Re Fearless Girl -- Curious -- 2017-04-15
Re: Re Fearless Girl -- Curious -- 2017-04-15
Re Fearless Girl -- BeenThere -- 2017-04-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Fearless Girl

Go to another board -