TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › John boy to Fish - Teachers Discussion
johnboy - 2007-01-23

Hi Fish,

Of all the countries that offer such high salaries like the UAE,Oman,Kuwait,Japan,etc,what takes you to China,Fish?.You are a man of experiential learning(and academic).China pays such low wages.On the other hand if you secretly desire "The China Girl" I do not blame you for being in China.I have a friend in Japan and he's turned 60 recently.

However,you could just about set up your own language center providing you are transparent in you business operations and interests in furthering the education of FLL(Foreign languge learners).By that I mean,education and the welfare needs of individuals are met by providing quality education with an objective that is borne by the curriculum.Then the money comes in!

I might be going to Hong Kong on the NET scheme in March/April.So I hope that all goes well.A beer to you Fish,drink or swim in it moderatley :-)

Messages In This Thread
John boy to Fish - Teachers Discussion -- johnboy -- 2007-01-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › John boy to Fish - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -