TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home?
FTinPRC - 2017-05-04

Yeah right doctor Trumpsey and the sk r ewing group. OP does not need to
"elaborate" but you should be polite and perhaps professional enough to offer
your "genuine" position on the topic.

I'm not a PhD or a physician. I did two years in medical school in the very distant past, but for an MPH degree.

I am seldom polite or professional and never with online 'posters' that I believe are neither sincere about their communication nor possessing an intent to actually benefit readers.

No doubt I sometimes fail to recognize someone that is pure of heart.

When I believe that my thoughts on a subject are of some value, I do try to contribute.

Messages In This Thread
Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Mr.Smith -- 2017-04-30
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Caring -- 2017-05-04
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Silverboy -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- FTinPRC -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Caring -- 2017-05-04
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Taffy -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- FTinPRC -- 2017-05-04
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Silverboy -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Mike babsocks -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Alias Taffy -- 2017-05-01
Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home? -- Taffy -- 2017-05-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Having worked much of my life in China, how can I retire at home?

Go to another board -