TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Is HIV and "AIDS" a scam and a hoax?
Silverboy - 2017-05-13

Recently I have done a lot of research into STD's because it has been discussed on various Asian ex-pat forums.

Over the past 10-15 years many leading medical researchers have come out in public claiming that HIV does not cause AIDS, even some saying that HIV itself does not exist.

Many "HIV positive" people have stated that they felt better or normal when they stopped taking the anti-viral drugs: Is this because they were never sick in the first place and it was the drugs making them ill?

In 1984 we were led to believe that AIDS was like bubonic plague and smallpox, etc and a threat to the existence of this civilization. That was obviously rubbish.

I know from personal experience that "HIV infection rate" figures are wildly exaggerated in Bangkok and Pattaya for example. If there was so much HIV all over they place people would be dropping like flies.

There are plenty of Western guys in places like Pattaya and Bali who have been doing hundreds of bar girls bareback for over a decade. Why are they still around? They should all be dead.

I do not know any promiscuous ex-pat in China or Thailand ( I know heaps of them ) who has died from this mystery HIV/AIDS illness. I hardly know of any who even contracted ANY STD at all!

I'm not saying that people should just fuck around with dozens of other people and not use condoms as there are real STD's, but there is no "AIDS epidemic". I suspect this is all just a money making hoax perpetrated by big pharma corporations and corrupt politicians.

There is also crap about an "AIDS epidemic" in India, but in reality hardly anyone in India has died from this mystery illness which probably never existed in the first place. It is something else killing them.

Messages In This Thread
Is HIV and "AIDS" a scam and a hoax? -- Silverboy -- 2017-05-13
Re Is HIV and "AIDS" a scam and a hoax? -- FTinPRC -- 2017-05-14
Re Is HIV and "AIDS" a scam and a hoax? -- Silverboy -- 2017-05-14
Re Is HIV and "AIDS" a scam and a hoax? -- Silverboy -- 2017-05-14
Re Is HIV and "AIDS" a scam and a hoax? -- FTinPRC -- 2017-05-14
Re: Re Is HIV and "AIDS" a scam and a hoax? *NM* -- Fifi -- 2017-05-14
Re Is HIV and "AIDS" a scam and a hoax? -- heretosay -- 2017-05-13
Re Is HIV and "AIDS" a scam and a hoax? -- Silverboy -- 2017-05-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Is HIV and "AIDS" a scam and a hoax?

Go to another board -