TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I'm afraid I disagree - Teachers Discussion
Yasir - 2007-01-29

Verucca,

Seems like you have some sort of rivalry with that school! Well, both of my children attend The City School International and they are quite happy there. I like the system of the school. They have an assembly each morning, which most schools in Dubai don't have. And you have some wrong information, because the Principal is British [and he's a man!!] and he wasn't fired from anywhere. He's worked in the African continent before coming to the Middle east.

I'm quite satisfied with the standard and recently attended a meeting with the Pricipal. Both of my children got good grades, and I'm pleased. Students are supported in every possible way.

So I'd like to end with the statement that please check twice before posting such things. Take a round of the school, the building is lovely! I don't know whats your problem with that school. :ush

Messages In This Thread
Warning-City School International, Dubai - Teachers Discussion -- Salt Verucca -- 2007-01-06
Re: Warning-City School International, Dubai - Teachers Discussion -- arjun Mehta -- 2008-02-07
Re: Warning-City School International, Dubai - Teachers Discussion -- Linda Johns -- 2008-05-27
comment *Link* -- Alkhaleej -- 2007-02-27
I'm afraid I disagree - Teachers Discussion -- Yasir -- 2007-01-29
Schools in Dubai - Teachers Discussion -- Dave -- 2007-01-13
Sounds like Korea - Teachers Discussion -- johnboy -- 2007-01-07
That's why you go in with a master's - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2007-01-29
Pardon Me, But... - Teachers Discussion -- AMonk -- 2007-01-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I'm afraid I disagree - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -