TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Fishy, yes, but salmon fishy or grouper fishy? - Teachers Discussion
Bryan - 2007-01-29
In response to Sounds fishy - Teachers Discussion (Brian)

Brian,

I see your points and they are well taken. For you and anyone else that cares to know, NetworkESL actually does have a web site...sort of: http://www.networkesl.com/index_en.htm

Anyhow, I did in fact ask for pictures of the campus and the e-mail addresses of teachers, but got no reply to these requests. This bothers me, but the assurance is that NetworkESL will be putting me in direct contact with the school, from whom all these particulars can be gotten. I want this to be the great offer it seems to be, but as you pointed out the salary almost seemed overly generous compared to the majority of offers out there. I researched that NetworkESL has been posting ads for a long time, which clearly doesn't mean anything useful, except that they've been around for a while. They've fallen curiously silent over the last 10 days in their correspondence with me. I don't know what to make of that.

But I stumbled upon a website entry that circuitously confirmed a little bit about what they were offering: http://www.sarahbschenck.com/STupdate1207.html
Do a document search on the term "Marshall" and read the paragraph that this hits.

So around and around it goes. Where it stops...I'll let you folks know.

Thanks Brian,

Bryan

Messages In This Thread
NETWORK ESL/chinaeslnet - Teachers Discussion -- Bryan -- 2007-01-15
Re: NETWORK ESL/chinaeslnet - Teachers Discussion -- somewhat burned -- 2008-11-30
Answer for Bryan - Teachers Discussion -- Dianne -- 2007-01-16
Network ESL - Teachers Discussion -- Bryan -- 2007-01-16
Answer for Bryan - Teachers Discussion -- Dianne -- 2007-01-16
Sounds fishy - Teachers Discussion -- Brian -- 2007-01-26
Re: Sounds fishy - Teachers Discussion -- Robert -- 2008-11-30
Re: Sounds fishy - Teachers Discussion -- satisfied -- 2008-12-01
Fishy, yes, but salmon fishy or grouper fishy? - Teachers Discussion -- Bryan -- 2007-01-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Fishy, yes, but salmon fishy or grouper fishy? - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -