TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan
Silverboy - 2017-06-11

I am not Chinese, what drugs do you like to smoke? I am Aussie and I like drinking beer and wine and mongering ( whoring ) in Asia. I like luxury watches and sandals. I warn everyone not to purchase an Omega Seamaster as they are a wankers watch. I don't want to be associated with pretentious young fuckwits at their first accountant job, it would ruin my image and reputation.

Messages In This Thread
As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Curious -- 2017-06-07
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- John O'Shei -- 2017-06-22
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- caring -- 2017-06-09
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Silverboy -- 2017-06-09
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- caring -- 2017-06-10
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Silverboy -- 2017-06-10
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- John O'Shei -- 2017-06-24
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- caring -- 2017-06-12
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Rong Wei -- 2017-06-11
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Silverboy -- 2017-06-11
Re: Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- UKIPer -- 2017-06-11
Re: Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Silverboy -- 2017-06-11
Re: Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- UKIPer -- 2017-06-11
Re: Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Silverboy -- 2017-06-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan

Go to another board -