TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan
caring - 2017-06-12

Now, I guess it's better to be "a wimp" than mentally handicapped idiot.

You are such a wimp and there are many in China like you. I know many former China ex-pats in Pattaya and we just sit around drinking beer and laugh at how stupid those remaining in China are.
So, are you saying that drinking with your buddies supports your argument.
You complain about China but you don't divorce your wife and leave China. Nobody has respect for you if you behave like this.
Do our international wives represent their nations and/or leaderships of their countries? If yours has done that, she must have spoken on behalf of all the Chinese that you seem to bash so much on the forums which you abuse too. My wife acts for her family (mother, her kids and me). Anyhow, a constructive criticism and complaining aren't the same, since one serves to promote development while the other posters' mental disorders which you've sadly demonstrated plenty of times on the board. But I bet "NOBODY" in your Thai pub will agree with me. >:(
BTW, my faggot comment was not not about gays, it can have different meanings.
OMG, your bigot "faggot comment" serves nothing but yourself and your hand that either stokes off your crotch or keyboard key :\

Not only that some countries and their employers treat FTs like "shit" but also the forums on the internet that allow such an abuse so that the facts wouldn't become liabilities for the websites.

Messages In This Thread
As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Curious -- 2017-06-07
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- John O'Shei -- 2017-06-22
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- caring -- 2017-06-09
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Silverboy -- 2017-06-09
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- caring -- 2017-06-10
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Silverboy -- 2017-06-10
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- John O'Shei -- 2017-06-24
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- caring -- 2017-06-12
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Rong Wei -- 2017-06-11
Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Silverboy -- 2017-06-11
Re: Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- UKIPer -- 2017-06-11
Re: Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Silverboy -- 2017-06-11
Re: Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- UKIPer -- 2017-06-11
Re: Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan -- Silverboy -- 2017-06-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re As it treats its FTs like shit and closes its markets to foreign companies, and as the US is ill, China is developing into a tech titan

Go to another board -