TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › A Boy, His Dog and A Tree - Teachers Discussion
wendy_h80 - 2007-02-04
In response to really? - Teachers Discussion (kj)

Hello all. I agree with Uncle Sam in his comments about not only this form but other forms at other ESL sites. Some people do like to think of these forms as their own and use them as their own soap box. Now yes, some of the posters do provide some useful info but much of the info that gets posted here about China is wrong, as I know as I have been here in China for three years now. I do not understand why many posters want to get into a running war of words with certain other posters. Why not openly say "I disagree because ...." in a pleasant manner and leave it at that. No some boys have to get in a pissing contest with each other. Other people will not participate because they feel "why should I, as my form or comments will just get jumped on by so and so" as happened in a form that I have posted here. Choose your words carefully. Leave yourself an out as many people make such blanket statements that these statements are either not clear to anyone but the writer. Until manners come back into use here, I feel that you will only have 'the few doing the posting for the many.'

Messages In This Thread
Truth or Consequences - Teachers Discussion -- Uncle Sam and the CIA -- 2007-01-31
really? - Teachers Discussion -- kj -- 2007-02-04
A Boy, His Dog and A Tree - Teachers Discussion -- wendy_h80 -- 2007-02-04
I Agree! - Teachers Discussion -- ks_1976 -- 2007-02-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › A Boy, His Dog and A Tree - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -