TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy
Silverboy - 2017-07-03

I have done a lot of research into the work of Peter Duesberg and Kary Mullis. They certainly are not stupid people and Mullis won the Nobel Prize in chemistry in the early 1990's. Mullis is an expert in his field of molecular biology.

There are in fact hundreds of medical researchers who are extremely skeptical of the whole HIV/AIDS hypothesis. What I don't like is people just believing that HIV is real when there is plenty of conflicting evidence to prove it is not real. Even many experts who think HIV is real believe the virus is harmless and does not cause AIDS.

Many viruses can cause an immune response. What worries me is that many people could be seriously ill and be falsely diagnosed with HIV if they were tested for it.

I think that that condoms are useful for stopping unwanted pregnancy and also to prevent STD's that really do exist. Even then, some people don't care if they get STD's as they can all be treated fairly easily these days.

In my my opinion, there are much more important things to worry about about living in Asia than STD's.

I know that in SE-Asia most ex-pats are much more worried about being killed or injured in a traffic accident than any STD. The risk of catching anything from a woman through unprotected sex is low., it is not something to be seriously concerned about.

Messages In This Thread
Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- BeenThere -- 2017-06-29
Panda Solar Stations - Youth Engagement and Innovation to Promote Sustainable Development -- BeenThere -- 2017-07-07
Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- Silverboy -- 2017-07-01
Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- John O'Shei -- 2017-07-02
Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- Silverboy -- 2017-07-03
Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- John O'Shei -- 2017-07-03
Re: Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- Arthur -- 2017-07-02
Re: Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- Arthur -- 2017-07-01
Re: Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- caring -- 2017-07-02
Re: Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- Silverboy -- 2017-07-01
Re: Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- BeenThere -- 2017-07-01
Re: Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- Silverboy -- 2017-07-01
Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- caring -- 2017-06-30
Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- heretosay -- 2017-06-29
Re: Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- BeenThere -- 2017-06-29
Re: Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- heretosay -- 2017-06-29
Re: Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy -- Taffy -- 2017-07-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Wonderful News for the Environment: Chinese Province Just Ran For An Entire Week On Only Renewable Energy

Go to another board -