TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Marraige and Passion! - Teachers Discussion
Yingwen Laoshi - 2007-04-02

You're right about marriage, Fish! We could read all the books ever written about Marriage, but if we couldn't relate to our spouses, then it would all be for nothing. Good analogy.

Yes, it's great when you realize that something you've said or taught has opened a student's eyes. Making that kind of a difference may be sappy to some people, but that's because they're not interested in or motivated by teaching. If we enjoy something and get personal satisfaction from it then even the slightest sign of progress will make us feel good. Some people have a natural passion for certain things, while others acquire a passion for something over time by working at it and seeing the benefits. I suppose it's all about finding that thing. That's what we try to tell our students, right?

"Blackboard?". The only blackboard I'm familiar with is the literal one, that I often cover with chalk during writing lessons. It sounds interesting, but I need to make more of an effort to use PowerPoint before I do anything else. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

That reminds me...KJ, how's it going? How did your presentation go, and how are things in general?

Messages In This Thread
Marraige and Passion! - Teachers Discussion -- Yingwen Laoshi -- 2007-04-02
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Marraige and Passion! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -