TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Asian EFL Journal - Teachers Discussion
Topknot - 2007-04-09

KJ....

Thanks. Appreciate your thoughts. I've taken and completed a TESOL course from another program and have been offered a job teaching primary students in a small, southern China town. However, recently when I came across this site during a Google search....well, it seemed so vastly superior to the course that I had just finished that I am considering taking this one, also.

I'm impressed with their erudite approach to the ESL "profession" and, their targeting of the Asian ESL problems in particular.

Too, one may, as you alluded, read all the material that is included for both their courses, the 120 and the 80 hours certification programs, online without paying for the course and enhance one's skills as an ESL teacher by spending nothing but time! Not "bottom line" driven...what a rare creature!

This is truly, I believe, a knowledge and education driven forum targeting the ESL community that deserves our support.

Thanks again for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Asian EFL Journal - Teachers Discussion -- topknot -- 2007-04-07
Re: Asian EFL Journal - Teachers Discussion -- Jie -- 2007-10-23
tesol course - Teachers Discussion -- kj -- 2007-04-07
Re: tesol course - Teachers Discussion -- Ben -- 2007-10-24
Asian EFL Journal - Teachers Discussion -- Topknot -- 2007-04-09
Re: Asian EFL Journal - Teachers Discussion -- Andrew Burt -- 2007-10-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Asian EFL Journal - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -