TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Warning-Almayca Languages Centre - Teachers Discussion
Duane Flanigan - 2007-04-11

Your Country is partner to a corrupt operation here in China, an English Language School in Huadu, Guangzhou Province, China. My name is Duane Flanigan. I am a US citizen, and other foreign teachers, perhaps among hundreds, have been tricked by an operation named 'Almacka;' posed as a professional Canadian language school. I have already informed my American Embassy about the details, and will hopefully meet with you also about the owners and managers of this corrupt operation. Please contact me as to how I can get safe passage out of Huadu, and out of China. This is your responsibility, since it is a Canadian operation that has stolen my wages, my passport, and made it impossible to live here. They have made many threats against me. All I want is safe passage back to America. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Warning-Almayca Languages Centre - Teachers Discussion -- Duane Flanigan -- 2007-04-11
Re: Warning-Almayca Languages Centre - Teachers Discussion -- Jason K -- 2007-09-17
Almayca Languages Centre - Teachers Discussion -- April Beer -- 2007-08-03
Re Almayca Languages Centre - Teachers Discussion -- Duane Flanigan -- 2011-03-16
Retraction Memo - Teachers Discussion -- Duane Flanigan -- 2007-04-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Warning-Almayca Languages Centre - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -