TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Retraction Memo - Teachers Discussion
Duane Flanigan - 2007-04-21

I am Duane Flanigan, the teacher for Almayca that wrote the distress email to friends, family, and organizations. This is a complex response to write, as pointing blame to some aspects to my experience with Almayca are murky. My passport wasn't stolen, but I was warned that the contractual landlord couldn't be trusted, and when I misplaced it amongst many hiding places, I panicked. I was promised a schedule, etc. that would provide for a greater income, but that managerial partner left 2 days after I arrived. The new managers, Byron and Nicki have integrity; I state for the record that they are young and bright and seasoned with China, that they were bound in my case to contracts and promises they didn't make, and that they are growing into their positions. They assisted me with getting a cheap flight out, and paid me before I left. Duane Flanigan

Messages In This Thread
Warning-Almayca Languages Centre - Teachers Discussion -- Duane Flanigan -- 2007-04-11
Re: Warning-Almayca Languages Centre - Teachers Discussion -- Jason K -- 2007-09-17
Almayca Languages Centre - Teachers Discussion -- April Beer -- 2007-08-03
Re Almayca Languages Centre - Teachers Discussion -- Duane Flanigan -- 2011-03-16
Retraction Memo - Teachers Discussion -- Duane Flanigan -- 2007-04-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Retraction Memo - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -