TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › BYD - Teachers Discussion
Katherine - 2007-04-23

Another sad tale of another teacher traveling half way around the world to accept a job at face value and getting ripped off. As China grows so does the demand for education and English and so does the number of scammers. It is sad that this happens.

Well my advice to you is to go to the Foreign Affairs Dept., Education Dept., Tax Dept., and your consulate there and complain about the treatment of this school. You have taken the first step by posting here to let others know and know go and let the officials know. I feel that no matter you and any others who have been treated in this manner should do this. Too many teachers will just take the treatment and leave quietly. We need to complain to the officials and warn others about these schools.

Good luck with your next school here. There are some good ones here and I hope you find one.

Messages In This Thread
warning BYD Company, BYD AUTO horror story - Teachers Discussion -- Danny Loboman -- 2007-04-21
CONTRACT DESIGNED TO DECIEVE BYD COMPANY - Teachers Discussion -- Danny Loboman -- 2007-05-09
Re: CONTRACT DESIGNED TO DECIEVE BYD COMPANY - Tea -- barry -- 2007-11-25
BYD - Teachers Discussion -- Katherine -- 2007-04-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › BYD - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -